Sunday, November 16, 2014
White Rice with Vegetables
-Cup of rice
-2 cups of water or more
-Clove of garlic
-Piece of onion
1. Heat up some oil in a medium pan. And wash the rice.
2. Add the rice to the pan and brown it.
3. Using the blender grind the garlic and the piece of onion with one cup of water.
4. Add the garlic and onion to the rice and salt. Also, add the vegetables and the other cup of water. Cover and leave it at a medium heat until all the water is consumed.
5. After all the water is consumed, add more water if need it, if not turn off the heat.