Sunday, November 2, 2014
-Small plastic cups
1. Peel and cut the mangos. It doesn't matter the size you cut them.
2. Place the pieces of mango on the blender, add a small amount of water and grind.
3. Add it to a pitcher and add more water, but not too much, it has to stay thick. Also, add sugar to your taste and stir.
4. Add the liquid and place a popsicle stick to each cup.
5. Refrigerate until it's frozen.
6. When it's frozen, take out the popsicle. In the cup, add salt, lemon, and chamoy. Put the posicle back to the cup.