Thursday, November 27, 2014
1. Chop the tomatoes, the onions, the coriander, and the jalapeños.
2. Peel the avocados. Then, in a bowl mashed them.
3. Add the vegetables.
4. Add salt if needed it and mix well.
Friday, November 21, 2014
-A bag of noddles
-1/4 of an onion
-1 clove of garlic
1. In a medium pot, boil the tomatoes until they get soft.
2. When the tomatoes are ready, put them in the blender with the piece of onion and the garlic, and grind.
3. In another pot, heat up some oil and fry the noodle until they get a golden color.
4. Add the liquid to the noodle. Add salt and more water if need it, if not cover and let it boil at a medium heat.
Sunday, November 16, 2014
-Cup of rice
-2 cups of water or more
-Clove of garlic
-Piece of onion
1. Heat up some oil in a medium pan. And wash the rice.
2. Add the rice to the pan and brown it.
3. Using the blender grind the garlic and the piece of onion with one cup of water.
4. Add the garlic and onion to the rice and salt. Also, add the vegetables and the other cup of water. Cover and leave it at a medium heat until all the water is consumed.
5. After all the water is consumed, add more water if need it, if not turn off the heat.
Saturday, November 8, 2014
-Eggs(depend on how many shrimps you want to make)
1. Peel the shrimps, just leave the tail. If you like you can take out the black veins.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs. In another bowl pour some flour with salt. Also, add some bread crumbs in another bowl.
3. Heat up the cooking oil.
4. When the oil is ready, grab a shrimp and pass it through the flour, then through the egg, and finally through the bread crumbs.
5. Fry them for about 3 or 4 minutes, until they get a golden color.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
-Small plastic cups
1. Peel and cut the mangos. It doesn't matter the size you cut them.
2. Place the pieces of mango on the blender, add a small amount of water and grind.
3. Add it to a pitcher and add more water, but not too much, it has to stay thick. Also, add sugar to your taste and stir.
4. Add the liquid and place a popsicle stick to each cup.
5. Refrigerate until it's frozen.
6. When it's frozen, take out the popsicle. In the cup, add salt, lemon, and chamoy. Put the posicle back to the cup.