The following ingredients will make about 4 pancakes (more or fewer depending on the size). You may change the amounts of ingredients according to the number you wish to serve. If you want to make the double of pancakes just double the amount of each ingredient.
-1 cup of all purpose flour
-3/4 of regular milk
-3 tablespoons of regular sugar
-3 tablespoons of melted butter
-1 butter stick
-1 teaspoon of baking power
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract(opt.)
1. In a medium bowl, add flour, melted butter, egg, sugar, baking power, baking soda and vanilla extract or the flavored you want. Mix all ingredients with the whisker and add small amounts of milk little by little, until there's no more lumps.
2. At medium temperature, heat up a small pan, with a really small amount of butter.
3. When the butter is melted, add some mixture, until the pan is covered.
4. You are only going to flip once, when you see bubbles.
5. When the second side is brown you'll know the pancake is ready.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the rest of the mixture.
7. Finally, add syrup to your pancakes.