Sunday, October 26, 2014
-1 can of condense milk
-1 can of evaporated milk
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1 cup of sugar
-Whisker or blender
-A bowl (only if using whisker)
-Mold (any shape)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat up a pan at medium heat.
3. When pan is heated, add the cup of sugar, mix and mix with the wooded spoon, until is melted, make sure it doesn't burn.
4. Pour the caramel into the mold you will use, spread the caramel carefully covering the mold's walls. Let it cool.
5. In the bowl or the blender, add the can of condense milk, the can of evaporated milk, the five eggs, and the vanilla extract, mix well.
6. Strain the mixture into the previous caramel mold.
7. In the flat mold, add water not too full and place the mold with the mixture. Bake for about 45 minutes.
8. After the 45 minutes, check if its ready using a toothpick.
9. When its ready, take it out and let it cool.
10. Unmold and refrigerate until time to serve it.