2 cups of uncooked, long grain rice
4 cups of water
1 carrot chopped in little cubes
1/2 cup of peas
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- In a medium pot, boil 4 cups of water.
- When water is boiling, add 2 cups of rice. Stir and cover.
- When rice is soft and all the water is absorbed, put it on a bowl to cool.
- In a good size pan, heat up some oil and cook the carrots and peas. Reserve them.
- Whisk 2 eggs.
- Repeat step 4, but instead of adding the vegetables add the rice. Fry it for a while.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Now add the fried vegetables and the 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix. Add salt if needed.
And this is how it will look.