Note: Beore adding sugar, taste to adjust to your personal taste. Maybe you would like more or less sugar. If you feel the consistency of the drink is too thick or dense for your palate, just add more water. Also, if you don't like milk don't add the milk cans.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 can evaporated milk(opt.)
- 1 can condensed milk(opt.)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Ice cubes(opt.)
- A pitcher
- A blender
- A strainer
- A bowl
- Rinse 1 cup of white rise in a strainer.
- Transfer the white rise you rinsed to the bowl and add a stick of cinnamon.
- Cover the bowl with water for about 2 hours or more, until tender.
- When the rice and the cinnamon stick are tender, put it in the blender.
- Blend the ingredients well .
- Strain the mixture you blended over a pitcher.
- Add the evaporated, and condensed milk, and one teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir.
- Add 2 liters of water.
- Add sugar.