Monday, September 22, 2014

Shrimp Cocktail

Today I will show how I make a simple and easy shrimp cocktail. It doesn't require to much ingredients or time.

Ingredients:
  • Shrimps
  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Coriander
  • Jalapeno(opt.)
  • Avocados(opt.)
  • Ketchup
  • Salt
  • Garlic
Steps:
  • In a medium pot, boil water with  two cloves of garlic, and  half an onion.
  • Add the shrimps. Leave them there for about 5 minutes or more. You will know if they ready when they change color.
  • Let them cool down, but don't throw the water you cooked the shrimps.
  • While the shrimps are cooling down, chop the tomatoes, the onions, and the coriander.
 
                                                      
  • In a bowl add all the ingredients you chopped and the shrimps.
  • Add the water you saved, ketchup and salt to the bowl and mix them.
                       
  • Finally, serve it!


This was how I make a shrimp cocktail. The amount of each ingredient depends of how much you want to make. I hope you get to it.

5 comments:

  1. I like how there were plenty of pictures,and there were steps on how to make shrimp cocktail.Also,it was a very descriptive blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added pictures and with it you wrote the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you included the ingredients and the steps to make. Plus the pictures help in the step by step process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. se me hiso agua la boca. looks Tasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you have the pictures that show the ingredients, and the steps you do. mmmmmmmm Delicioso

    ReplyDelete