- In a medium pot, boil water with two cloves of garlic, and half an onion.
- Add the shrimps. Leave them there for about 5 minutes or more. You will know if they ready when they change color.
- Let them cool down, but don't throw the water you cooked the shrimps.
- While the shrimps are cooling down, chop the tomatoes, the onions, and the coriander.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients you chopped and the shrimps.
- Add the water you saved, ketchup and salt to the bowl and mix them.
- Finally, serve it!