Today's recipe is a broken glass jello, it require more time and patience to be elaborated, but its worth because its really tasty. Its a good option for parties.
- 4 gelatin bags, different flavors/colors
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
- 1 can of condense milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- A gelatin mold
- 4 flat containers
- Prepare all the color gelatin one by one according to package directions.
- Pour the liquids in flat molds and refrigerate until they curdle, no less than 4 hours.
- When they are curdle, unmold the gelatin and cut them into medium cubes.
- Arrange the cubes in the gelatin mold, and refrigerate while you prepare the rest of the gelatin.
- Hydrate the unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- In a bowl pour the evaporated and condensed milk.
- Add the hydrated gelatin and stir until it's well dissolved.
- Pour the mixture to the gelatin mold with the color cubes, cover and refrigerate until it is completely curdled, for about 4 hours more.
This will be your final result.